I have been really wanting to tell you ALL about my London experiences.

We stayed with Lo's cousin, her husband and my new boyfriend, her 6 year old son, Alistair. Seriously in love. He was awesome.

I'm sure in each post you will hear something about this kid!
The short version of my trip? We rode on lots of double decker busses, had tea at Kensington Palace, a few dinner parties, Jack the Ripper tour, lots of Pimms, changing of the guards, riding bikes through Hyde Park, and seeing the room that Charles Dickens once had sex in. Seriously, one of my favorite vacations ever!! I thought it would be best to break it down for you day by day since I took so many pictures and have so much to say! Stay tuned my friends.


2 comments:
I did a whirlwind trip of Europe and didn't get much time in England. I would love to go back! I can't wait to read your recaps!
Yay! I missed you! Glad you are back!
Post a Comment