Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Revenge Tour 2011

Scared of my title, bloggy friends? No worries. It's just a hint of something I am SO excited about!!! Next week is my Spring Break. Originally, my plans were to head to Memphis for a few days with my friend, Erica. No more, friends. Let me just give you a few hints of our new destination! :) And y'all, I am BESIDE MYSELF WITH EXCITEMENT!!!




That's right!! Heading to HOUSTON, TEXAS to cheer on my CATS in the FINAL FOUR!!! We also purchased Championship Game tickets, because I knew that I would definitely regret it if they make it and I didn't get a ticket while they were cheap. I cannot wait!! 

I know that I have been a little M.I.A. lately and I apologize. I still love all y'all. I'm trying to learn how to balance school, grad classes, friends, boyfriend, ME time, and blogging. It's been a rough semester, so just hang in there. I will give you lots to read about from my trip when I return! 

4 comments:

Michelle said...

THAT IS AWESOMEEE! You're going to have so much fun! Can't wait to hear all about it! :)

Michelle said...

You are coming to my home town!!!!! We are happy to have you! Have fun and find parking EARLY!!!!

Happy Wednesday!

Danielle said...

How exciting!! You'll have such a blast. Go CATS!

Tiffany said...

How exciting! That will be so much fun!