Thursday, September 12, 2013

Thankful Thursday






Today I am linking up with Julia to tell you what I am thankful for! This is one of my favorite link-ups!


1. Today I am thankful for this boy! Since July 17th, I have said many prayers to thank Him for a healthy, beautiful child. He makes me smile every single day and I cannot imagine my life without him. I love you, Lincoln!





2. I am thankful for maternity leave. I am off until October 14th!! I am so happy to have this time at home with Lincoln. I don't really ever want to go back. :(

3. I am thankful for coffee. I've needed it the past several weeks for sure! I am adjusting to lack of sleep, but the coffee definitely helps!


Link up and tell Julia what you are thankful for!

1 comment:

Sophia Season said...

Your little Lincoln is a cutie. I can see why you are thankful for him. Coffee is a life saver. I have taken to a new bold flavor called Jet Fuel. It's awesome. I pray your blessings continue.

Sophia
twentyfiveseasons.com