Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Bad Mood, Much?

Tell it like it is Tuesday

1. If you are a close friend/family member and you cannot come to our wedding alllll the way in Georgia, I get it. But, you could at least tell me why you cannot, rather than just a small 'x' beside of "Will celebrate from afar".

2. Even in kindergarten, kids can understand logic, reasoning and what you say to them. They are just little miniature versions of our adult selves.

3. When you make a banner with anything associated with me, please make it presentable. The lamination should be cut straight, the paper and letters should be spaced accordingly.

4. 50 Shades of Grey...yowza! I had to put it down and take a cold shower...

5. If I am mad at you, you'll know. There will be no doubt in your mind. I promise.

6. You aren't better than me. I am not better than you. Please don't feel one way or the other.

7. I'm not apologizing for something that I didn't do. Ever.

8. If you don't like me, don't pretend. I respect you WAY more if you just ignore me. Chances are, I don't like you either.

9. Cocky people. I hate them. They're dumb.

10. I think I need a break from life.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

I loved 50 Shades! Best trilogy I've ever read! It's intense!

Bre said...

I have heard about 50 Shades of Gray...

Can't believe you blogged! Now I guess I have to. LOL!

When are we skyping?

Bre said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tiffany said...

Couldn't agree more with #8!!! I hate fake people....just don't talk to me or say a friendly hi and go on.