Monday, January 2, 2012

12 reasons I'm glad it's 2012

In no particular order...

12. Tax returns soon. Girl is broke.

11. I get to go on a fantastic vacation this year! One of the best I'll have in my little lifetime. My honeymoon with the Mister. All the way down to Antigua. Way, way down South.

10. Purchasing a home.

9. Marrying the love of my life. "About time." amiright? Just kidding, guys. I've just heard that a few times and it's a new pet peeve of mine. The timing is juuuuuust right, like baby bear's porridge.

8. We finally get to see if those crazy Mayans are right. I haven't decided if I'm scurred or not...

7. March Madness is only a few months away. Go Kitties!!

6. One of my dear friends will also be getting hitched this year! Yay, Rebeck & Jered!!

5. Another dear friend will be having a baby this year. Can't wait to meet the little half-pint!

4. Only one semester till Summer. 5 months. I can't wait. I need some sleeping in, pool time and reading for pleasure in my life. I know that I just had 17 days off...it wasn't long enough. The end of this school year might just contain a few much needed changes for this girl right here. Stay tuned, my friends.

3. My Momma is officially retired. Hopefully her & Daddy can start living the good life soon.

2. All of the difficult happenings of 2011 are officially "so last year." Here's to moving forward!

1. I'm determined to be more positive, make new friends, save more money, love unconditionally, forgive more, drink more water, and to get rid of the negative people in my life and live the way I want to!




2 comments:

Sarah said...

Great list! 2012 will be a great year full of many exciting things and refreshing changes. :)

Bre said...

LOVE this! Hooray for 2012!